January 31, 2017

Monthly Focus: January Jardin

I did not participate in Stitch Maynia's New Year, New Start monthly SAL because I don't like starting a new piece until I have finished a piece.  I like to keep my number of WIPs pretty consistent.  I've got a good number that keeps my stitchy bug going.  I don't want to overwhelm it.

So instead, I went with Heather from It's Geek to Me's old monthly theme.  My monthly focus this month was January Jardin.  I needed to stitch a garden/flower piece.  So I chose to work on my Around the World in 80 Stitches by Papillon Creations.  There is a floral motif throughout this design. 

Around the World before


Around the World after
Around the World close up








Next month, I will do Stitch Maynia's February Fandom.  I'm a Disney fan so I will take that route on my monthly focus piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment