May 31, 2018

May WIPocalypse Check In

May topic – Where do you love to shop for stash?

My Local Needlework Store is in New Orleans, so it's not always feasible for me to get there often.  I do try to go every few months to stock up on supplies and support my brick and mortar store.  But, more often than not, I have to order my stash from 123Stitch.com.   

 
This month I am stitching on Baby's Garden Quilt by Janlynn, Noah's Journey by Dimensions Gold, Snowdome Stocking by Holiday Time, Yesteryear by Needle Treasures, The Pack by Janlynn, Mr. Bear by Designs for the Needle, Fabulous Women in History by Cloudsfactory, and Legendary Creatures Alphabet by Cloudsfactory.  My focus piece this month was Blue Jean Teddy Quilt by Bucilla.

Blue Jean Teddy Quilt
Baby's Garden Quilt


Fabulous Women in History



Legendary Creatures Alphabet

Mr. Bear

Noah's Journey

Snowdome Stocking

The Pack

Yesteryear

No comments:

Post a Comment