June Topic: Show us your stitching space! Where do you sit, and what is going on around you while you stitch (TV, audiobooks, etc)? My stitching space is my sofa. I have a chaise lounge add on to my sofa so I can kick my feet up and stitch. What actually ends up happening is I curl up into a small ball to stitch while the cat spreads out on the chaise. As long as he's comfortable, right? From my stitch spot, I can see the TV. My TV is connected to the internet so I can watch movies or flosstube, or listen to Pandora or an audiobook on overdrive. Many options for kitty and me to while away our stitching time. Next to my sofa is an end table complete with Daylight lamp to help me and my buddy see.
 |
| My spot |
 |
| What's on TV? |
 |
| My stitching buddy |
July Topic: What are your oldest and your newest wips? My oldest wip is Fish City by Stoney Creek. My newest wip is China Teapot Tray by Maria Diaz.
 |
| Fish City |
 |
| Teapot Tray |
This month I am stitching on The Pack by Janlynn, Narrowboat by Carol Thornton, Into the Deep by Passione Ricamo, Athena by Mirabilia, Iris by Nora Corbett, Lavender Sampler by Anchor Threads, China Teapot Tray by Maria Diaz, and Fabulous Women in History by Cloudsfactory.
 |
| Athena |
 |
| Fabulous Women |
 |
| Into the Deep |
 |
| Iris |
 |
| Lavender Sampler |
 |
| Narrowboat |
 |
| Teapot Tray |
 |
| The Pack |
No comments:
Post a Comment