I do not have any projects in my UFO pile. If I start a project, I will finish it--eventually. I am fortunate enough to enjoy all the projects I have chosen to work on so I never felt like I needed to put a project away or stop it all together. It might spend a loooooong time waiting for it's turn in my rotation, but I will eventually pick it up again to try to finish it.
Now PHDs are a whole other topic of discussion.... ;0)
This month I am stitching on Athena by Mirabilia, Narrowboat by Carol Thornton, Into the Deep by Passione Ricamo, Madonna and Child by Kooler Design Studio, Around the World in 80 Stitches by Papillon Creations, and Christmas Tree Sampler by Victoria Sampler.
![]() |
| Athena |
![]() |
| Narrowboat |
![]() |
| Into the Deep |
![]() |
| Madonna and Child |
![]() |
| Around the World in 80 Stitches |
![]() |
| Around the World Close Up |
![]() |
| Christmas Tree Sampler |







Beautifu WIPs! I live Athena, gorgeous colors.
ReplyDeleteI was anxious to start her. I minored in the Classics (Greek and Roman mythology) in college so naturally she really appealed to me. Plus, I love Miras.
ReplyDelete