October 16, 2016

October WIPocalypse Check-In

I've been off the blogging radar lately because of work stuff. Getting back to teaching after a flood, short grading period, report cards, you know, fun stuff.  But, I have been stitching my heart away to keep my sanity.  I have two finishes this year (see previous post) including my goal finish for the year!

Now for the WIPocalypse questions:

September--Topic: Tell us a story about the journey you took through one of your completed pieces.
Sorry, but I don't really have one.  I don't have one piece that has a journey from start to finish.  Sad, but true.

October--Topic: What online stitching communities do you enjoy?
I am not on Facebook, or anything else like that.  The only social media I participate regularly in for stitching is Pinterest and more recently, Youtube.  Thanks to bloggers here, I have begun watching Flosstube.  I'm not on Facebook, but the Flosstubers I watch are so I participate in some of the challenges in my own way. ;0)

This month I am stitching on Farm Babies by Stoney Creek, Fish City by Stoney Creek, Tepee Bears by Bucilla, Let's Do Wine by Imaginating, Christmas Tree Sampler by Victoria Sampler, Sabrina by Mirabilia, and Around the World in 80 Stitches by Papillon Stitchery

Farm Babies
Fish City


Tepee Bears
Let's Do Wine


Christmas Tree Sampler

Sabrina

Around the World in 80 Stitches

2 comments:

  1. You have many lovely works and it was fun to see the progress on each!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have a whole lot of WIPs. They are all so pretty.

    ReplyDelete