April 23, 2016

April WIPocalypse 2016 check-in

Topic:  What do you listen to while stitching? Sometimes I listen to Pandora radio while stitching.  I created a radio station with random music.  You truly never know what will pop up on my station (pop, rap, Disney, opera, classic rock, do-wop, literally the possibilities are endless...).  However, 95.9% of the time I am listening to an audiobook.  It's a great way to catch up on my TBR (to be read) list (okay, my TBR mountain).  I check out audios from the library or download them to my phone and listen away while I stitch away.  I'm currently listening to This Body of Death by Elizabeth George (from the Inspector Lynley series).


This month, I am currently rotating between Tepee Bears by Bucilla, Mr. Bear by Designs by the Needle, Sugarplum Stocking by Bucilla, Nutcracker Needlepoint by Janlynn, Blue Jean Teddy Quilt by Bucilla, and Christmas By the Letter by Lizzie Kate.  My focus project this month is Fairy of Destiny by Passione Ricamo.

Fairy of Destiny

Christmas by the Letter

Nutcracker Needlepoint

Mr. Bear


Sugarplum Stocking

Blue Jean Teddy

Tepee Bear

2 comments:

  1. Wow an impressive rotational list! Congrats on all your progress stitching. I too like to listen to the radio when I want to get some serious stitching done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your music taste sounds a lot like mine, a bit of everything. :) Lovely projects!

    ReplyDelete