January 24, 2016

January 2016 WIPocalypse Check-In

Topic:  Introduce yourself, your projects, and any goals you have for the year!

Hello, my name is Jaret.  I love cross stitching a variety of topics and themes.  Really, it's whatever catches my eye at the moment.  I do have a 10-hour rotation that I sort of follow, but I veer off a whole lot when something shiny catches my eye.  (That's probably why I don't ever seem to finish anything!)

This month, I am currently rotating between Tepee Bears by Bucilla, Mr. Bear by Designs by the Needle, Sugarplum Stocking by Bucilla, Nutcracker Needlepoint by Janlynn, Blue Jean Teddy Quilt by Bucilla, and Christmas By the Letter by Lizzie Kate.  My focus project this month is Baby's Garden Quilt by Janlynn.

Mr. Bear
Sugarplum Stocking


Tepee Bears



Blue Jean Teddy Quilt

By the Letter

Baby's Garden Quilt

Nutcracker Needlepoint
 

8 comments:

  1. Hi Jaret! You have lots of lovely projects to work on for 2016. Do you have an "about me" page I'd love to read more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry. I don't. I can never think of anything to say about myself. LOL.

      Delete
  2. Good luck with your goals! Those are some fabulous projects!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. This seems to be the month for getting further along in kits.

      Delete
  3. Your combination of designs are very fun. I like the Nutcracker he looks great!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am a nutcracker collector. That's one project I plan to keep for myself!

      Delete
  4. Hi Jaret, you have many pretty projects! Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete