June 02, 2015

June WIPocalypse Check In

Topic: Do you find yourself more productive with stitching in summer or winter?

This  is an easy question.  I am definitely more productive in summer simply because my break is longer.  I am a school teacher so I have more time in the summer to have fun.  I have trainings to go to and things that must be done for work, but I'm not on a 7:30-4 schedule like I am the rest of the year.

This month I am working on Coke Santa by Stoney Creek, Noah's Journey by Dimensions, Snowdome Stocking by Donna Kooler, and the Fairy of Destiny SAL by Passione Ricamo.  I did not accomplish anything on my Fairy of Destiny this month.  :0(

Coke Santa
Noah's Journey


Snowdome Stocking

8 comments:

  1. I love your choice of designs, good luck with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. They've been a lot of fun to work up so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your projects are great, but I especially love the Noah's Ark. I've always wanted to do a Noah's theme project.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Noah's Ark too. It's a fun concept to stitch because of all the fun animals. I have quite a collection of Noah's Ark patterns.

      Delete
  4. I love watching your wips grow, they are beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your stitching. The coke Santa is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. That one is for my mother. She collects Coca Cola things.

      Delete