June 07, 2011

Tuesday Afternoon Stitching

Today I went to the cross stitch shop earlier than normal.  Since I don't have to start school until next week, I went to the shop around 11 and stayed until 5.  I was able to get started on my scissors exchange for the cross stitch forum I'm a member of.  I have to make a scissor case and a fob.  I found a cute pattern at the shop to make a scissor shoe.  Diane will help me find a flip flop pattern to make the fob because I want to match the shoe.  The lady I'm making for is named Kirsten so I'm stitching her initial.  She said she liked "winter colors" so Diane and I agreed Weeks color Santorini fit the bill.  Here's a look at the original pattern and the K so far.  I'm also adding my progress on Sweet Moon.  I've finished moon number one and I'm working on Asher's name right now.  I really like the fonts Diane helped me find on yarntree.com.

Original Shoe Pattern

My stitching on the K

Sweet Moon at my last posting

Sweet Moon now

No comments:

Post a Comment