January 05, 2011

Happy New Year!

It's a new year and there's plenty of new stitching to do!  Tonight at Tuesday Night Stitching, I kitted up Nora Corbett's "12 Days of Christmas" for myself and mom.  We plan on working on it during sampler club (which will be the 4th Thursday not the 3rd).  Mom wants to finish her "Dozen Buzzins" on Tuesday nights so I'll work with her on "12 Days" during sampler club. 

There's plenty of old stitching I need to finish, too.  I haven't put those projects aside either.  I'll work on those while mom's buzzin' it. 

I'm proud of Nikki.  She finally kitted up and started her birth announcement hang-up.  She's got 6 weeks until Makayla comes.  Maybe she'll get it done in time....for Makayla's high school graduation.  Ha ha.  Just teasing, Nikki.  I have faith in you. 

Let's get stitching...

No comments:

Post a Comment