My favorite gadget is my Ott light. This light is my favorite because it is surrounded by cubbies. In the deep cubbies, I put my extra needles, stitch count ruler, marking pens, and a flashlight (in case I lose electricity). In the cubbies by the base, I put my orts, scissors, and Thread Heaven. The lamp is resting on a stack of stitching journals bought for me as Christmas presents. The large pincushion is a Bobbin the Robin my mother made for me using LSU fabric (Geaux Tigers!). The little turtle to the right is a scissor holder my mother made for me out of Tinkerbell fabric.
My Winter Olympics Challenge was the Rotation Relay. I tied this to the Winter Olympics Challenge on Stitch Maynia. I did get behind at one point, but I was able to catch up and finish all the themes by February 28th. I touched 18 pieces overall during the Rotation Relay.
February 9th--Opening Ceremony Family Frolic by Mill Hill
February 10th--Winter Olympics Snowdome Stocking by Donna Kooler
February 11th--South Korea Narrowboat by Carol Thornton
February 12th--mascots Chinese Dragon by Lesley Teare
February 13th--speed skating Into the Deep by Passione Ricamo
February 14th--medals China Teapot Tray by Maria Diaz
February 15th--skeleton Family Frolic by Mill Hill
February 16th--biathalon Mr. Bear by Designs by the Needle and The Pack by Janlynn
Febraury 17th--figure skating Christmas Tree Sampler by Victoria Sampler
February 18th--Heaven, Earth, and Humanity A Christmas Carol by HAED
February 19th--fifteen sports Sabrina by Mirabilia
February 20th--Olympic Village A Christmas Carol by HAED
February 21st--79 nations Tepee Bears by Joan Elliot
February 22nd--International competition Chinese Dragon by Lesley Teare
February 23rd--Host City A Christmas Carol by HAED
February 24th--4 new events Family Frolic by Mill Hill
February 25th--closing ceremony Too Much Honey by Bucilla
I also stitched on a few one day SALs to add some more variety:
Mardi Gras--Iris by Nora Corbett
Valentine's--Baby's Garden Quilt by Janlynn
Work That WIP--Fish City by Stoney Creek
Chinese New Year--The Pack by Janlynn
President's Day--Yesteryear by Needle Treasures
Color-A-Day (Pisces)--Sabrina by Mirabilia
Monthly focus piece--Visions of Sugarplums Kit by Holiday Time
![]() |
| Baby's Garden Quilt |
![]() |
| China Teapot Tray |
![]() |
| Chinese Dragon |
![]() |
| A Christmas Carol |
![]() |
| Christmas Tree Sampler |
![]() |
| Family Frolic |
![]() |
| Fish City |
![]() |
| Into the Deep |
![]() |
| Iris |
![]() |
| Mr. Bear |
![]() |
| Narrowboat |
![]() |
| Sabrina |
![]() |
| Snowdome Stocking |
![]() |
| Tepee Bears |
![]() |
| The Pack |
![]() |
| Too Much Honey |
![]() |
| Visions of Sugarplums |
![]() |
| Yesteryear |



















No comments:
Post a Comment